The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
If you are interested in hosting a function during the meeting, please note all functions must be approved by The Aesthetic Society. We do not allow functions involving the attendees to be held during official scheduled events. For more information, please contact Director of Meetings, Kathleen McClemmy at firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENDANCE AGREEMENT– Online and In Person
- No Friends and Family. I will not allow any individual to participate in my place.
- No Photographs. I will not photograph, record, or take any screen captures of the presentations.
- PHI Confidentiality. I will hold in strictest confidence any protected health information revealed.
- Permission to be Photographed. I understand The Aesthetic Society will record this event for its own purposes, including republication in print and on its digital platforms. I hereby give permission for The Aesthetic Society and its assigns to use my name, photograph and public-facing biography, without compensation to me, in conjunction with any such uses.
- COVID-19 Policy. I agree to adhere to all infectious disease protocols in place during the event, including those imposed by The Aesthetic Society, the venue, the county health department, and any state directives, and if I so fail, I hereby consent to be ejected from the venue with no refund.
- Assumption of Risk. I accept and assume all risks of my in-person participation, including the risk of injury or contracting an infectious disease, including but not limited to COVID-19 exposure.
- Release of All Claims. I hereby release, indemnify against all costs, expenses and attorney fees, and hold harmless the event venue and The Aesthetic Society, as well as their respective affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, contractors or volunteers, from any claims related in any fashion to the event.
BREAKFAST & BREAKS
THURSDAY JANUARY 13
5:00pm – 5:30pm— See and Sip with Exhibitors
5:30pm – 8:30pm — Coffee and Snacks in the meeting room
FRIDAY JANUARY 14
7:00am – 7:30am — Breakfast with the Exhibitors
9:45am – 10:15am — Break with the Exhibitors
1:00pm – 2:00pm — Lunch with the Exhibitors
4:30pm – 5:15pm — Beer Break Reception with the Exhibitors
SATURDAY JANUARY 15
7:00am – 8:00am — Breakfast with the Exhibitors
10:10am – 10:45am — Break with the Exhibitors
12:15pm – 1:45pm — Lunch with the Exhibitors
SATURDAY JANUARY 16
7:00am – 8:00am — Breakfast
The average January temperatures for the Las Vegas area are 59° F (15° C) for the high and 28° F (-2.22° C) for the low. Business casual attire is appropriate for the meeting. Temperature fluctuation in the hotel is common, please dress in layered clothing that can be easily added or removed throughout the meeting.
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery requires all instructors, planners, reviewers, managers, and other individuals in a position to control or influence the content of an activity to disclose all relevant financial relationships or affiliations. All identified conflicts of interest must be resolved, and the educational content thoroughly vetted by The Aesthetic Society for fair balance, scientific objectivity, and appropriateness of patient care recommendations.
Please secure your reservations early as there is limited availability.
IN PERSON MEETING REQUIREMENTS
Must Be Fully Vaccinated. For the health and safety of attendees, exhibitors and staff, The Aesthetic Society will adopt a “Covid-19 Vaccination Required” policy for in-person attendance at the Facial and Rhinoplasty Meeting at Virgin Hotels in Las Vegas, NV.
A person is considered fully vaccinated:
2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine, or
2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Proof of Vaccination.
All registered attendees and exhibitor representatives will receive an email two weeks prior to the meeting with instructions to verify their fully-vaccinated status within 48 hours.
Any attendees or exhibitors who have not pre-registered for the meeting will be required onsite to prove they are fully vaccinated.
ONLY those who complete the process and are fully vaccinated will be admitted. Those who are not fully vaccinated may attend virtually. Unlike other hybrid offerings, this will be available in real time only. Additionally, all current federal guidance, as well as state and local regulations, will be enforced by The Aesthetic Society. Masks will also be required.
Choose how to attend Experienced Insights in Breast & Body Contouring! Join us at Live! by Loews in Arlington (Dallas), TX to experience our unparalleled aesthetic education in person or from the comfort of your home.
ONLINE STREAMING PLATFORM - DIGITELL
The week before the meeting, you will receive an email from Digitell, our online streaming platform. This will include your instructions for accessing the event as well as the direct link to the live sessions. While watching the live sessions you will have the opportunity to engage with the faculty and the other attendees through the chat logs, Q&A and live polling. Please note this meeting will be live streamed ONLY and will not be available for on-demand viewing after.
If, due to a physical disability, you require any special assistance while in attendance at this meeting, or if you have any special dietary restrictions, please contact Director of Meetings, Kathleen McClemmy, at 562.799.2356 or via email at email@example.com.
Virgin Hotels is located approximately 1.6 miles from McCarran International Airport.
Taxis: Taxis are located on the east side of the airport's baggage claim area.
Parking: Self-parking and Valet are complimentary. Self Parking is available at the Opal (Paradise Parking Garage) and Ruby Tower (Harmon Parking Garage).
Shuttle: Varieties of shuttle/limousine services are available at McCarran International Airport, and are located on the west side of baggage claim Please note that there are both group shuttle and "for-hire" stretch limousine services.