After participating in this Meeting, attendees should be able to:
- Evaluate patients’ suitability for breast augmentation, mastopexy, breast reconstruction, liposuction, abdominoplasty, and other breast and body contouring procedures;
- Identify the correct operation for the patient based on anatomic principles, and manage the patients post operatively for optimal safety and long-term results;
- Surgeons will understand the latest scientific data on the safety of breast implants and other medical devices used in breast and body contouring procedures;
- Demonstrate the use of high-resolution ultrasound and integrate into practice; and
- Identify surgical complications and implement techniques to reduce complications and optimize patient satisfaction.