The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ATTENDANCE AGREEMENT– Online and In Person
- No Friends and Family. I will not allow any individual to participate in my place.
- No Photographs. I will not photograph, record, or take any screen captures of the presentations.
- PHI Confidentiality. I will hold in strictest confidence any protected health information revealed.
- Permission to be Photographed. I understand The Aesthetic Society will record this event for its own purposes, including republication in print and on its digital platforms. I hereby give permission for The Aesthetic Society and its assigns to use my name, photograph and public-facing biography, without compensation to me, in conjunction with any such uses.
- Health and Wellness. I agree to adhere to all infectious disease protocols in place during the event, including those imposed by The Aesthetic Society, the venue, the county health department, and any state directives, and if I so fail, I hereby consent to be ejected from the venue with no refund.
- Assumption of Risk. I accept and assume all risks of my in-person participation, including the risk of injury or contracting an infectious disease, including but not limited to COVID-19 exposure.
- Release of All Claims. I hereby release, indemnify against all costs, expenses and attorney fees, and hold harmless the event venue and The Aesthetic Society, as well as their respective affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, contractors or volunteers, from any claims related in any fashion to the event.
The Aesthetic Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ of which are patient safety. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Aesthetic Society designates this internet activity for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ of which are patient safety. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic
Surgery requires all instructors, planners,
reviewers, managers, and other individuals in
a position to control or influence the content
of an activity to disclose all relevant financial
relationships or affiliations. All identified
conflicts of interest must be resolved and the
educational content thoroughly vetted by The
Aesthetic Society for fair balance, scientific
objectivity, and appropriateness of patient
care recommendations. The Aesthetic Society
also requires faculty/authors to disclose
when offabel/unapproved uses of product
are discussed in a CME activity or included in
The Aesthetic Society also requires faculty/authors to disclose when off-label/unapproved uses of product are discussed in a CME activity or included in related materials.
Please secure your reservations early as there is limited availability.
Choose how to attend Experienced Insights in Breast & Body Contouring! Join us at Hotel Crescent Court in Dallas, TX to experience our unparalleled aesthetic education in person or from the comfort of your home. Maximum in-person attendance for this symposium is 80.
ONLINE STREAMING PLATFORM - DIGITELL
The week before the meeting, you will receive an email from Digitell, our online streaming platform. This will include your instructions for accessing the event as well as the direct link to the live sessions.
While watching the live sessions you will have the opportunity to engage with the faculty and the other attendees through the chat logs, Q&A and live polling.
After the meeting, the sessions will be available on-demand for you to view at your convenience. Please allow 2 weeks after the live sessions for the on-demand content to become available. You will receive an email with instructions for accessing the sessions on-demand.
This event takes place at central daylight time.