8:00am – 12:00pm
S2 Nurse Cadaver Lab
4 CME credits
RN NP PAs ONLY
Registration fee: $500
Erica Bartoloni, PA, Neil Vranis, MD and Stelios Wilson, MD
- Recognize signs of facial aging by noting areas of volume loss and bony structural changes
- Review surface landmarks that correlate with underlying anatomy for neuromodulator injection and how they affect surface structures
- Visualize subcutaneous anatomy 1) superficial facial muscles, fat pads, arteries, veins and nerves; 2) deep bone anatomy that is the foundation of facial support/structure
- Recognize and identify areas of vascular pathways that should be considered when injecting dermal fillers in order to minimize complications related to vascular occlusion
- Gain confidence in accurate filler injections by visualizing the external (clinical) and internal (anatomic) placement of filler and confirming intended depth/location
Educational grant provided by Evolus.
In-kind support of injectable products provided by Evolus.