|4:30pm – 6:30pm
S14 Patient Coordinator Alums: Overcoming Scheduling Objections
SPOUSES NURSES PAs OFFICE PERSONNEL
2 CME credits
Registration fee: $375
Special Note: Must have attended “Skills for Successful Patient Coordinators” at this or any previous Aesthetic Meeting to be eligible to attend alums course.
Level: Advanced Organization: Workshop
Alums of KZA regional or The Aesthetic Society’s Patient Coordinator courses are eligible to attend this fast paced, two-hour course. (No review of core concepts or skills is included!) This highly interactive program focuses on identifying the non-financial reasons that patients do not schedule surgery—and most importantly how to address them. You will leave with a rich agenda for your next staff meeting.
- Identify 12 non-financial reasons that are roadblocks to scheduling
- Consider specific and tangible solutions to these problems
- Apply your ability to translate practice features into tangible patient benefits
- Recognize how to sharpen your “heart sale skills”
- Apply the practice Patient Acceptance Rate (PAR)TM on surgical proposals