311 Digital Strategy Workshop
Level: Intermediate Organization: Didactic Lecture
For many practices, online marketing has become the cornerstone of new patient attraction but few practice leaders feel confident managing their digital enterprise.
Do you have the best digital strategy to support your offline goals? Are you making the right investments in the right places? How do you measure marketing investment return? And how does your performance compare to industry benchmarks.
This course will help practice leaders:
- Align online marketing investments with practice goals
- Apply internal marketing and patient retention
- Recognize best practices for the 8 most popular online marketing channels
- Assess your current marketing performance
- Lead digital marketing conversations with confidence
This course includes a 20+ page workbook. Registrants will be invited to complete sections of the workbook before the course to maximize learning and value.